What are you going to do?
Would you like to work in a collabroative, innovative, international and passionate team and do you have to knowledge of a second or third language? Are you in addition a team player and do you have excellent writing and communication skills? This psychiatrist vacancy could be something for you!
As a Psychiatrist, you provide medical services and continuity of care to our patients. You will be responsible for performing diagnostic assessments, ongoing outpatient psychiatric treatment, actively participate in interdisciplinary meetings and supervisions, and contribute to and support the administrative process and its mission. In addition:
- You will be able to use video technology as well as on site physical consultations to diagnose and treat patients in an outpatient setting. The Psychiatrist may work partially remotely from any country within the EU with all necessary equipment and technology provided.
- Work with the clinic team to develop and refine effective, interdisciplinary treatment plans. Model and teach treatment strategies for new residents, nurse-practitioners and psychologists.
- Attend team meetings regularly to review patient progress.
- Maintain electronic medical records in accordance with the organisation's and (inter)national good practice policy.
- Future growth opportunities to diversify work portfolio as the organization expands and dependent on Psychiatrist’s needs.
Where you will be working?
Who are you as a psychiatrist
You have an EU/EEA nationality and hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma. You also have special interest in the international population. In addition, you have the following characteristics:
- Dutch psychiatrists holding a valid BIG registration;
- Non-Dutch applicants are willing to move to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future;
- Proficient in the English (or French) language;
- All-round experience;
- Ability to adapt to frequent change;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- A team player, participate in cooperation meetings and support colleagues with supervision and complex patient care;
What do you get?
You are going to work in a collaborative, innovative, international and passionate team. In addition, you get:
- A beautiful facility
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Flexibility in working remotely and working on-site
- EU/EEA colleagues benefit a 30% tax deduction for a period of 5 years
What does the procedure look like?
Are you interested in this psychiatrist vacancy? For more information please contact Ron Broere, 076 - 2063 333, 06 3005 9223 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Spijtenburg?
We are driven by helping people and organizations with their real question. By listening, being curious and asking questions, we make the difference for candidates or clients! You can contact us for recruitment and selection, interim management / freelance, secondment and advice. Would you like to get more information? Check out the over ons pagina.