Nurse or Nursing Assistant elderly care
Who are we looking for?
Are you a nurse or nursing assistant with a passion for your job? And do you have affinity with elderly people who suffer from dementia or Korsakoff syndrome? We might just have a great opportunity for you at Thebe in Breda, The Netherlands.
We offer a job with a great remuneration package, including a good salary. Someone will be available at all times to help you with any and all professional, administrative and language challenges you may face.
About the organisation
Thebe offers a great living environment for people who suffer from a severe form of dementia. Around 200 employees take care of or support residents with Alzheimer's or Korsakoff syndrome. The employees offer a safe place to live in a secure facility. Residents are in control of there own lives, but there is always someone available to support them whenever they need it. Distinctive for this facility is the fact that they always want to get to know the person behind the disease.
Required skills and competences:
- You live in the Netherlands;
- Degree in (assistant) nursing;
- A good command of the English language;
- A2 level of the Dutch language and willingness to improve it to at least B1 level.
- Flexibility regarding working in shifts;
- Affinity with elderly care;
Terms of employment
- Dutch language course;
- CLA Nursing, Care and Homecare (VV&T);
- Your salary will grow from € 1900,00 - € 3200,00 (when working fulltime);
- 24 or more working hours per week;
- Guidance at all time by one of our consultans.
What can you expect from us?
Before you can start working in the Netherlands as a nurse, it is crucial that you speak and understand Dutch sufficiently. Therefore, Spijtenburg has made arrangements with a language school that can help you reach the necessary levels.
To start working as a nurse you will need a B1 level. In order to obtain this level, you can participate in a language course next to your job as an assistant nurse. Spijtenburg will provide you with the last two of these courses (A2+ and B1).
Have we awoken your interest? Give us a call or send your resume to: